Here we go:
- Four free mini-courses from SIGGRAPH on computer graphics, how nice is that? First one’s by Andrew Glassner, one of my favorite lecturers.
- GPU Pro 5 teaser articles are up for viewing. I look forward to the day when we can just get the dang book immediately – really, I have to wait until March? The world could end before then, and then where would I be?
- GPU Pro 6 has a call for participation. Do it!
- A great illusion at Shadertoy, and a?new shading illusion?(I hope two links here makes up for the two separate GPU Pro listings).
- A little dated, but a thorough rundown of various global illumination related effects on the GPU.
- Some worthwhile arguments against doing a z-buffer prepass. I tend to agree (and of course YMMV), as doing a good sort goes a long way towards getting the benefits.
- And since I haven’t been posting half as much as I’d like, here’s an amazing collection of graphics blogs, that should keep y’all satisfied.